Weekly Update

Transitioning into the new week with new ideas, I feel hopefully for what Francisco, Patrick, and I can put together. Dr. Furman and Mr. Swenson gave us fantastic recommendations to help the project going and I think that helped bring a better picture into all 3 of our minds of where this needs to end  up. Moving forward, we hope to have more to show in terms of specs and design. We are also continuing with talks with the Wayside team, which is looking good. I inquired with Tynan about the voltage that they'll need to power up their Ultra Caps so I'll be sure to continually update them and hopefully vice versa. Reflecting on this past week, I hope that the team can strengthen our presentation skills, especially for myself.

-Jordan Schultz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Update

Weekly Update

Weekly Update