Weekly Update

This week, Francisco, Patrick, and I focused on new ways to keep the momentum of our project going. We are currently transitioning from our designing to FEA and small scale testing to get a better understanding of mounting our solar panel frame onto the guide way and attaching the panels to our frame. I am planning to incorporate the FEA portion into my ME 160 project so that I can develop a better answer for the analysis, while having more heads to discuss improvements to the design. The small scale is still in progress, and I am just waiting for some 3d printing parts to be provided by Brandon Tartar. In the realm of team dynamics, all 3 of us in the team have taken a group dynamic quiz provided in ME 180 to figure out our team strengths and how to work with those strengths. With this in mind we are planning to continue working hard into Thanksgiving break and beyond. My reflections for  this week boil down to work past the disagreements and stalemates in the group to get some interesting designs out. 

-Jordan Schultz
11/5-11/9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Update

Weekly Update

Weekly Update